Friday, July 10, 2009

tru love...

Que's thoughts on his new tattoos (pictured in a post below):

Speaking of love and tattoos, whose lips are those on your neck?
I figured I would get DAWN’s lips because she will be mine forever and I’m hers forever, so why not. It’s the best example of how honest I am in my relationship and about our love. Her lips and her name is an example to others that it’s ok to LOVE YOUR GIRL. It’s an example on how to be HONEST. I actually got her name when we started getting serious , so I had that way before the lips on my neck. I’m sure there will be more tattoos to come.

With all the celebrity break ups and hook ups. What do you think makes your relationship different? Why did you decide to go public instead of hiding your relationship?

It is what it is. I have to be real with myself. What ever is meant to happen will happen. But our relationship is built off of trust, honesty, and love. It’s definitely that fairytale ending that people don’t believe in anymore. There’s no hiding that. There’s no point in fronting when you are happy.

Real love man! I questioned his decision to get the tattoos before, but real love makes me swoon. He won me over with this response. YAY for love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hit counter
free web counter