Monday, July 27, 2009

AHHHHHHH!!!

I'm OFFICIALLY at 20 followers 
thanks to one of my FAAAAAAVE cousins, Ms. Amber!!! 
OMGizzle! Im so excited and have no idea what to do with myself lol!

A while ago i made a post abt what I should do when i hit the 20th mark! 
Um, i was considering remaking the Ego Vid...i think that would b fun, and funny lol! 
I could also do some sort of contest where i give away somethin, lol i dunno what that would entail though...just PLZ go back and look at the post and the options i put up!

Thank u guys soooo much for supporting me. When starting this, i never looked for any followers, I was just looking to express myself and for u all to join with me on my path of randomness makes me feel GREAT and very much so appreciated.
 I promise more consistancy since i kno have quite a substatnial following now!!

i love u guys SOOOOO much!

peace n love

<143>

PS tell someone u love them 2day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hit counter
free web counter