Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hmmmm...dunno bout this one

Sooooo today I decided to tune into Teyana Taylor's live brodcast on blogtv around 5 ish (if u dont kno her, google her) and ran into some HOOOOOOT GOSSSSIPPPP!

The story begins from last night: 
I watched Teyana's live broadcast last night while she was at the studio wit Omarion, JoJo, Chris Brown, and Alycia from Daddy's Girls (google her too). Anywhoser, last night they (minus JoJ0) decided to take some photos while at the studio and Teyana posted them on twitter. Here are the pictures.....




Now Alycia WAS close to Vanessa Simmons and Jess from the MTV series Daddys Girls. Alycia is deemed the neighbor and friend in that show. Earlier today Vanessa tweeted Jessica: @imjessbnreal where u at in this damnn house!! we needa take these pics..my career depends on it...LMAO" 

SIDENOTE: Alycia is an aspiring singer....

Anyway (BTW I feel sooo coool cuz what I'm abt u tell u all I witnessed MYSELF, LIVE), i tuned in live to day to Teyana's broadcast and here come Alycia talkin abt how upset she had been bcuz ppl were talkin ish abt her on twitter ie the message sent btw Vanessa and Jess.
SOOOO THEN GIRL DRAMA UNFOLDS: All i kno is that I hear alycia on the phone cussin and DOGGIN both Jess and Nessa out...it was HIGHlarious! I WAS ROLLIN and she put Vanessa on speaker phone and boy does that preacher's daughter have a little potty MOUTH!  Anyway, I'm kinda tired of typin bout these ladies, but i think it's funny how Nessa is hating on Alycia n Teyana's relationship. Just goes to show ya, just cuz u got money dont mean u too far from a potty mouth or an a** whoopin cuz all those lovely ladies were disussin chuckin the Gucci shoes and throwin some bows! NAHHH MEANN!! And i believe Teyana lol!

Follow these ladies if u wanna see if they got some more drama goin on! i think i will lol. I might update ya if anything else unfolds =)


http://twitter.com/alyciabella
http://twitter.com/TEYANATAYLOR
http://twitter.com/imJessBnreal
http://twitter.com/v_simmons


These are the Twitters of the lovely ladies...mind u Alycia kept all the stuff she had to say on the phone...cussin them heffas OUT!!! I wish the whole world was in on the drama that was happenin on the phone...LIVE! It honestly was bananas and good 2 see cuz it showed how human and HOOD some celebrity girls could get. I REALLY hope someone somehow taped it!

 Teyana:
  1. just talked to @v_simmons and jessica ...it aint no prob....im good yall know i dont feed in to drama..it be to many misunderstaings! lol
  2. @imJessBnreal yo i just sent u my math ina dm call me now!
  3. @imJessBnreal iight tell her to call alycia rite now.
  4. I am on blogTV.com now. http://www.blogtv.com/peopl...
  1. Jessica:@teyanataylor and she making the convo sound one sided. tell her put it on speaker
  2. @teyanataylor and ask her why she keep forwarded ness calls n yelln over her when she is talking so everyone cant hear
  3. @teyanataylor or ask her about the time she said ya'll went to roscoes.....
  4. @teyanataylor ask alycia about when she told me you dont like me and how you and your friend were talkin shit
  5. @teyanataylor lyssi tellin u what she wanna tell u
  6. @teyanataylor dm me
  7. @teyanataylor if you wanna know the truth call us
  8. @teyanataylor vanessa asked to talk to u several times but alycia wouldnt let her. this is btwn her n alycia.
  9. @TEYANATAYLOR ok what Ness was trying to say on the fone was..."she says the same thing about you that she just said about her"
  10. @v_simmons you mean the ab ones?? thats the new black. lmao. its ok @alyciabella we love you anyway. u must admit its funny tho


Vanessa:
  1. Guys I'm not hating on @alyciabella , she called me up and refused to put me in speaker all the while saying whtever she wanted
  2. Someone is alittle too old to be hangin around with kids....tell em your age lys!
  3. @imjessbnreal where u at in this damnn house!! we needa take these pics..my career depends on it...LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hit counter
free web counter