Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shopping with Ms. Amber =)

So I can across a great interview/article on le internet featuring fashionista and Kanye's hot mama, Amber Rose. If you don't know about her, GOOGLE IT =)! Moving on....so since I'm a mini fashion buff, I always wanna kno what tha heck celebrities are wearing and WHERE CAN I GET IT???? AHHH lol! I mean, I'm sure i dont have the money to get the stuff but it's always fun to dream!

Anywhoser, eModa.com, an e-mag, did a recent phone interview with the lovely lady. So along wit some fashion insight, you get to learn a little bit about Ms. Rose and here story.

Below are the images in the article and if you  go to the actual website HERE   you can shop the look of this lookbook but also so you can  read the full article! INDULGE <143>








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hit counter
free web counter