Monday, June 22, 2009

Hittin DC and Rockin Some Bells

Soooo I kinda wanna move around this summer and make some trips. Hopefully i'll get to ATL or some city and haven't been to yet this summer. But until then I'm hittin up DC (insert cool nickname for the city here lol).

I'll b doin to DC to attend the ROCK THE BELLS concert on July 12th, since I have to help my cousin with our big annual Juneteenth  (if u dont kno what that is PLZ look it up. Blk history for that behind!) BBQ on the 27th, which is the date of the Chicago show. Anyway, I figured the concert would be a good reason for me to have a mini vacation, visit a friend, get some good eats, go site seeing, hit some stores, hear some good music, take some AMAZIN pics and b closer to the 1st family =).

If you don't know about the Rock the Bells concert, you need to get on. I JUST got on and now it looks like somethin imma b tryin 2 catch every year since it's annual! The artist that caught my eye this time around was DAMIEN MARLEY! OMG if u sleep on him WAKE UP NOW!!!! His last cd, "Welcome to Jamrock", made me AND my mama's life lol. I will not go on and on abt this man, but imma put up a couple vids wit this post so plz check him out! Check the performers comin to this thing though....CRAZINESS

While there though I'm hittin up Commonwealth, Stussy, Up Against the Wall and I'm sure other places! Any ideas????? Help a sista out! <143>

Check the vids:


Jr. Gong Marley aka DAMIEN =)






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hit counter
free web counter