Saturday, June 13, 2009

Missin the Stompin Grounds a Little

Ok soooo STL swaggin has taken over my body! I kno no other way to dance lol! I kno ppl b lookin at me at parties like "what in the world is this girl doin?" Or like "where is this heffa from?" Thank God my homie Everis came up from school so I wasnt the only one swaggin out a loft party I went 2 a couple days ago! ANYWAY, i cant hate on STL cuz they got they own lil steelo that I clearly like cuz i cant stop doin it lol. So these vids are odes to STL swag! If u dont kno, now ya kno! *IM COOLIN* =)











This is one TIGHT dance group in STL called Matiff! Man, check the choreo cuz it's craZY!! Dude in the front is the choreographer and a beast! Follow them on utube!!



STL is all the way over in Asia! Got these cats makin their own choreo Shorty's hit! How crazy is that? How did they find this song? lol Shorty puttin ppl on the map!!



Shout out to tha homie Josh n GCB! Stl, as much as I talk abt ya, I cant hate on ur swag!!!! =) <143>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hit counter
free web counter