Friday, June 5, 2009

New Tats

Workin on new tat designs and my inspiration (just like a lot of girls) is RIHANNA! =).

Here are hers:










Total of 12! I'm sure that will increase by the end year!

Anywhoser, I have two myself (pictured below...peep the new earrings too =D) and I wanna get to Ms. Ri Ri's status of having a lot of discreet tattoos that are meaningful, feminine, and sexy. I want you to have to do a double take like "wait what???" lol. 





So my list of tattoos and a list of places that I want then continuously grows as innovative people like Ms  Ri Ri inspire me to make my body a piece of art. And when I get the tattoos I'll put em up for all the world to see =). I doubt if ill get many more buuuuut it's always fun to design n come up wit funky ideas =)

<143>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hit counter
free web counter