Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Low note or High note?

Leave it to the homie mikey to prove me wrong and find what i had been lookin for.
Ok soooooo i am a Beyonce fan. Im not abt to ravish and rave abt the girl's vocals and her accolades cuz u eitha love her or u hate her. Im just here to get a point proven. Soooo in her hit single "Halo" there is this one note I've always questioned. It's the lowest note ive EVER heard and i absolutely LOVE it (ive been in music all my life so excuse my excitement abt a low note lol). However, i must admit that I've continuously had an attitude wit Mrs. B because she refuses to sing the low note live, rather she resorts to a higher one. So i honestly wasnt fully convinced that she sings the note until this video.....



My homie, and diehard Beyonce fan, Mikey found this video for me of Beyonce singin my fav low note ever (1:28). It's a lil quiet but ill let it slide lol. Now imma tru believer (even though ive always been lol). She killed this performance too by the way! <143>

Sidenote: Be like me and Indulge and subcribe to Mikey's blog for all ur entertainment needs! I don't kno how he does it but this guy is a music encyclopedia!!!  http://360icecoldentertainment.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hit counter
free web counter