Friday, August 7, 2009

L-O-V-E this HEFFA












omgizzle....LOVE Teyana LOVE Married to the MOB! What else can u ask for????

OMG...i GOTTA get somethin from this line...and this heffa is makin me wanna buy some jays =) who would eva think i would say that? lol I LIIIIVVVE for this ladies and gents. I swear im sittin here tryin 2 pick a fav outfit but i honestly cant man! The WHOLE line is impeccable! I want ALL the makeup, accessories, shoes, and looks NOW...but i guess ill have to wait until next week when the looks are up for sale. I'll leave it at that =) INDULGE<143> 

things i love abt teyana:
1. point blank---> she is GORGEOUS! (and i LIVE for her fab hair)
2. hood sexi babi, 100% (sweat pants and tee and looks fly as all get out! Aaliyah status)
3. ummmm she's DOPE...young and STILL has time to grow and mature
4. not necessarily a fan of her music, but sweetie can sing and i hope she drops some singin music (not that google me stuff lol)
5. her ACCENT= ALLLL swagg my dude, ALLLL swagg. Imma go to BK to cop me one of those =]
6. she aint afraid to be her! and all her! Teyana is finna b a brand...no doubt. Loved her on Sweet 16, LOVE her now!!! <3

sidenote: imma do a post on brooke nipar who is the photographer for MTTB. her ish is bananas! Imma huge photographer buff and like innovative outta the box ppl...esp if it's a WOMAN =) If u dont goggle teyanna (wack joke right there lol) google her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hit counter
free web counter