Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I actually got swag :)

It was funny cuz i was looking through sneakerfreaker. com for new ladies shoes and it looks like i actually have a lil collection goin. I mean I am no sneaker-head but i have three of the pairs of shoes on the list that they had online for hot shoes right now for women. Kinda proud of myself, and trust if i had more money i would have more of them lol. Anyway, these are the shoes that I have a wear rather frequently! (like i said in a previous post, i love bold colors and randomness and like making them work wit my wardrobe!!!! I DARE u to do the same :-P )  <143> 

PS: I have WAY more colorful pairs than these lol, but these were just the ones on sneakerfreaker :) Imma keep the other shoes kinda official. Ill just let u imagine the others i have ;-)

1 comment:

 
hit counter
free web counter